Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Synopsis of the role
As part of our Internal Audit team, you will be part of audit team to perform Information Systems & Information Security (including Cyber Security) audits, IT Infrastructure & Service Management, IT General & Application controls audit, IT Governance review, Business Continuity and Disaster Management and IT Outsourcing for INDIA region. This is an independent individual contributor role.
What you’ll do
- Conduct IT Risk Assessment to define the audit universe and risk rank audit areas.
- Development of an IT Internal Audit plan basis IT Risk assessment.
- Ensure IT audits are conducted in line with various Internal Audit Methodology, CICRA 2005, RBI Circulars and guidelines.
- Draft Audit reports and discuss key findings with relevant stakeholders to take corrective and preventive action.
- Monitoring, Track and Report Audit Issues to ensure closure of open and past due findings using Internal Audit tracking system.
- Demonstrate efficiency and persistence, managing own time and ensuring engagement deadlines and objectives are met.
- Support in other internal audits, wherever required.
- Represent Internal Audit in other organizational initiatives related to internal audits / compliance audits / advisory.
What experience you need
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related domains. Advanced degree is a plus.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- 8 to 10 years of relevant IT Internal Audit or relatable working experience for large organization (involving IT and auditing experience).
- Knowledge of the various auditing standards recognized in the industry, including ISACA IS Audit and Assurance Standards and Guidelines and Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Standards and Guidelines
What could set you apart
- Data Analytics (Model Validation)
- Energetic and collaborative approach to attain business objectives.
- Ability to engage with various stakeholder.
- Possess excellent communication skills (oral and written), strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with senior stakeholders
- Strong ability to research and gather information from both business and IT functions
- Advanced IT and information security technical capabilities
We offer a hybrid work setting, comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, attractive paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!