Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Develops and maintains technical capabilities and products to meet the business needs. Provides engineering support in the conceptualization, development, implementation and automation of technical capabilities and products. Provides technical advice and consultation on complex, critical programming applications.
What you’ll do
- Set vision and strategy for multiple enterprise global platforms that maximize platform usage globally.
- Identifying emerging trends in technology, determine how these can be applied in a business context for business advantage.
- Manage, prioritize and optimize technology assets and resources across the organization to drive maximum business benefit.
- Ensure quality achievement of strategic information technology goals in a cost-efficient and timely manner while ensuring a healthy, productive and positive team environment.
- Identify, recruit, develop, and retain a high-performance team of leaders who in turn lead other managers and professionals.
- Provide leadership and technical direction to the teams, business partners and management, and empower the teams to self-organize.
- Plan for migration schedule from multiple platforms to one consolidated platform.
- Document and provide required Migration experience for clients.
- Manages the project change control procedure so that changes to project scope, timescale, or budget are properly approved.
- Present regular updates on the status of program.
What experience you need
- Solid experience in Agile Development Methodology.
- Proficient in creating long-term road-maps, identifying & mitigating risks associated with service strategy, implementation & deployment.
- Worked with Internal automation teams for successful planning and implementation of automation platforms.
- Ensures that operational procedures are fit for purpose, and that operational problems are identified and resolved.
- Experience in Cloud Migration Services; Hybrid Cloud Service Management either in GCP or AWS.
- Establish processes, controls, metrics and associated reporting.
- Facilitating Audit, Risk and Controls Assurance across the department.
- Oversight of Internal and External audits.
- Energetic and collaborative approach to attain business objectives.
- Ability to engage with various stakeholder.
We offer a hybrid work setting, comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, attractive paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!