Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Synopsis of the role
The Data Engineer – Data Engineering position is responsible for managing the BAU for DFKL and DF data for Consumer and Commercial bureau. Also, the development and maintenance of ongoing programs/project metrics, presentations, analyses, dashboards, etc. to inform a wide variety of stakeholders.
What you’ll do
- Designing and Building Data Infrastructure Data Ingestion and Integration Data.
- Modeling and Database Management Data Transformation and Processing Data Security and Governance
What experience you need
- Work location of this role is Bangalore
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or other related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years of data management, engineering, and/or, data analysis experience in the credit risk, financial services domain Proficiency in SQL and understanding of relational databases
- Experience in writing Advanced SQL queries, stored procedures, views, triggers and performance tuning, query and cost optimization.
- Good understanding of ETL and Data Tools - Using Python/Pyspark, SQL, Apache Spark, Apache beam, Airflow and RDBMS (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL etc).
- Understanding of data modeling and integration concepts, with the ability to design and implement data architectures.
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Python, PySpark, Scala, C# or Java, with experience in data manipulation, transformation, and analysis.
- Experience with big data technologies and frameworks, such as Hadoop, Spark, or Hive.
- Design and build scalable and efficient data infrastructure on GCP platform
- Understanding of SDLC, data warehousing, data modeling and ETL concepts Familiarity with data quality and governance principles..
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex data engineering challenges.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively within a team and interact with stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and working within an agile team
What could set you apart
- Knowledge of credit bureau data Certification on Data Engineering, Data Science is added advantage.
- Knowledge on Cloud Platforms - preferably on GCP is added advantage
We offer a hybrid work setting, comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, attractive paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!