Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
The Sales Leader-Auto will be focused on leading a team responsible for new logo and existing relationship development with both lender and dealer groups. This role strategically guides and supports the Account Managers to represent and oversee the entire suite of auto solutions for their assigned customer’s book of business. The Account Managers and Sales Leader serve as trusted partners and advisors to maximize the growing use and effectiveness of each client’s suite of solutions.
The Sales Leader-Auto will work a hybrid schedule at our office in St Louis 3 days per week.
What you will do
- Proactive and high volume sales activity leadership throughout the sales lifecycle from discovery through closure.
- Works closely with various business partners to provide best practices, insight, and direction to the Account Management team
- Direct and engage team members as they develop new business sales opportunities of standard through complex solutions in a highly consultative manner with buyers, decision makers, influencers and customer executives.
- Drives client retention of existing solutions through outstanding client service and support, while ensuring clients gain and recognize full value of solutions
- Leverages Demand Generation strategies to drive revenue growth, serving as a trusted partner and advisor as well as maintaining productive and professional relationships with client contacts
- Identifies, mobilizes, and delivers into the relationship the right people, solutions, resources, and ideas from across the organization
- Meets assigned measurements of success for various growth and strategic objectives within the Employer Services organization
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis, and provides thought around enhanced solutions and partnership
- Successfully manages contract negotiations, contract renewals and RFP responses for existing services within own BOB. Provides subject matter expertise during these processes when the client is engaged with a Key Client Director and/or Vertical Leader on a key account found within their own BOB
- Engages and participates in critical care efforts in situations where WS is at risk of losing a client and/or incurring brand and reputation damages
- Proven ability to lead by example and develop team members
- Proven successful track record in meeting and/or exceeding sales goals and client retention goals through delivery of services/products that add value and profit.
- Team player, coach and mentor
What experience you need
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in Management/Supervisory capacity, or similar experience leading others in project management, mentorship and roles where you have coordinated and motivated teams.
- 5+ years sales experience in a professional services industry with focus on cross functional team approach
- Travel – up to 15% of the time, required
What could set you apart
- 7-10 years experience in Management/Supervisory capacity leading a sales team
- 10+ years experience in or serving auto space; both lending and dealer side of transactions
- In depth knowledge of credit decisioning in the auto space
- Prime and subprime auto lending sales experience
- Experience working cross functionally in a matrixed environment
- Ability to leverage knowledge of industry, customer and vertical opportunities to enhance Equifax’s win rate
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and function independently from supervision to meet deadlines
- A thorough understanding of C-level client executive working challenges and relationship strategies a plus
- Exemplary communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!