Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Synopsis of the role
Responsible to engage with prospects and customers in solution pre-sales, design, and follow through to implementation. Define and agree on best in class insight solutions for Equifax customers, with a range of applications across risk management, marketing and other business areas. Lead the preparation of professional presentations / materials to sustain a robust pipeline for new prospects and work with various sales channels to sell our solutions.
What you’ll do
- Understand client’s business requirements in terms of business needs and be a part of a High-class delivery team to deliver unparalleled business solutions using best in class techniques.
- Identify and validate client for product solutions according to customer requirements.
- Lead product presentations, demonstrations, and POC workshop activities across products.
- Prepare detailed proposals and implementation plans & commercials in consultation with the delivery team.
- Driving RFP and RFQ activities.
- Designed product offering by considering customer requirements and accordingly modify existing solution approach.
- Manage pre-sales tracker and pipeline to track key account movements, win/loss probabilities, competition mapping, buyer personas, engagement history and conversions/losses .
- Manage and create all go-to-market (GTM) decks, competition battlewards and product collaterals specific to clients.
- Identifying and networking with prospective clients, generating business from the existing accounts and achieving profitability and increased sales growth.
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with high network and corporate clients, ensuring high customer satisfaction matrices by achieving delivery and service quality norms.
What experience you need
- Understanding of key business and risk KPIs for retail banking products.
- 8-10 years’ experience in Presales/Sales.
- Self-starter with high energy levels and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- In-depth business & risk understanding.
- Adaptability to work in project based engagements across different kinds of banking clients.
What could set you apart
- Knowledge of best sales practices and methods.
- Demonstrated ability to increase sales and penetrate new markets.
- Ability to negotiate and bring deals to closure.
- Knowledge of Bureau products
We offer a hybrid work setting, comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, attractive paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!