Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
- You will engage in and improve the software development lifecycle – from inception and design, through development, deployment, operation and refinement
- You will influence and design infrastructure, architecture, standards and methods for large-scale systems
- You will support services prior to production via infrastructure design, software platform development, load testing, capacity planning and launch reviews
- You will maintain services during deployment and in production by measuring and monitoring key performance and service level indicators including availability, latency, and overall system health
- You will automate system scalability and continually work to improve system resiliency, performance and efficiency
- You will practice sustainable incident response as part of an on-call rotation and through blameless postmortems
- You will remediate tasks within corrective action plan via sustainable, preventative, and automated measures whenever possible
- You have expertise designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
What experience you need
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent job experience required
- 5-7 + years of experience developing and/or administering software in public cloud with total of 5+ year experience in IT field.
- Experience in monitoring infrastructure and application uptime and availability to ensure functional and performance objectives.
- System administration skills, including automation and orchestration of Linux/Windows using Terraform, Ansible, Python and/or containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Must have hands on working experience on AWS services such as IAM, ALB, EC2, ECS, EKS, RDS ( Oracle ), S3, Lambda , ACM etc
- Must have Hands-On working experience on Terraform , Ansible, Groovy, Python ( BOTO ), Shell scripting , Go, Perl etc.
- Must have Hands-on working experience on Jenkins Job, Pipeline creation, Configuration and Management
- Must have Hands-on working experience on Linux Systems , Kernel Upgrade etc
- Must have Hands-On working experience on TLS/SSL , Certificate rotation , using keystore , openSSL etc.
What could set you apart
- Active Cloud Certification strongly preferred
- Good to have understanding on Cloud Cost Optimization.
- Good to have security agents understanding.
- Good to have Windows system Administration experience
- Good to have Powershell Scripts working experience
- Good to have Oracle DB exposure and supporting large scale Oracle DB implementations
- Good to have Apache Airflow , Apache Spark , Apache Hadoop etc open source or equivalent AWS services technologies exposure
- Good to have exposure to Grafana , Prometheus, Datadog, AppD, Peger Duty etc for monitoring and observability.
We offer a hybrid work setting, comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, attractive paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!