Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Equifax is seeking a Technical Product Owner who is a master at bridging the desires of the customer and the capabilities of the technology, removing barriers to software development. You will be responsible for grooming the product backlog and having insight into the technical requirements of individual stories thus creating a more efficient user experience.
What you’ll do
- You will have an in-depth understanding of business intelligence, analytics, data modeling, data querying, capabilities and processes
- You will have to write complex SQL (Oracle) queries to analyze big amounts of data and you will present your findings to stakeholders and Developers before writing user stories.
- You will understand how to use data for the creation of useful insights and to use in auditing, monitoring, and controls
- You will serve as the conduit between user needs, technical capabilities, and engineering requirements, developing these into roadmaps and requirements for the Agile backlog of a development team
- You will write user stories lead the backlog refinement of features and user stories and ensure delivery teams are prepared to meet sprint deadlines
What experience you need
- BS or MS degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a technical product owner managing product backlogs and requirements for Agile delivery teams required
- 5+ years of experience with data modeling, data analytics, business intelligence, and data mapping .
- 3+ years of experience using BI tools such as Looker, Spotfire, Tableau, etc.
- 3+ years of experience writing complex SQL queries using relational databases or BigQuery.
- 3+ years of experience in a Cloud-native environment
- English proficiency B2+ or above (Belt)
What could set you apart
- Experience working in a FinTech environment
- You possess a deep understanding of how to map, organize, and validate data to generate usable displays
- You are skilled at removing roadblocks
- Experience delivering products using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- You possess a deep understanding of web service technologies, user interface/interaction, and knowledge of Systems Development and Project Management lifecycles
- You have experience with Product & Technology Roadmap development through the influence of key business and technology partners to identify business priorities.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.