Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Synopsis of the role
To jointly work with internal departments managing Regulatory and Compliance role and coordinating, monitoring, tracking and dissemination of Regulatory requirements
What you’ll do
- Understanding of the CICRA Act
- Coordinate with the Compliance, InfoSec, IT & Legal Team on Regulatory Requirements
- Follow up with operations SPOC on monthly submissions
- Liaise with internal departments and follow up on Regulatory timelines
- Provide weekly update and track progress
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
What experience you need
- 3-5 years of experience under Regulatory Framework - BFSI
- Good Email Communication Skills.
- Proficient in handling documentation
- Fair knowledge and experience on excel.
What could set you apart
- Proactive decisions and approach
- Innovative thinking
We offer a hybrid work setting, comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, attractive paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.