Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Synopsis of the role
We are looking for a chartered accountant with minimum 4 years of experience in taxation (DT and IDT). The person will be handling independently all taxation related compliance like GST, Income tax, transfer pricing, 15CA/CB, Assessment proceeding, presenting before regulatory body (CIT), International taxation.
What you’ll do
- Corporate Income Tax:
- Filing of Income Tax Return
- Coordinating with the auditors for timely & effective closure of Tax audit
- Coordination with consultants for closure of assessments & other litigations.
- Maintenance of tax accounts and periodic computation of current & deferred taxes.
- Global tax reporting through periodical tax packages, WHT Packages, etc.
- Calculation & payment of TDS monthly and coordinating with the consultants for timely filing of TDS returns, rectification of returns.
- Filling of 15CA/CB
- Maintaining proper documentation for the transactions entered by the entity with it’s Associated Enterprises
- Preparation of Segmental and ensuring that margins as per segmental are in line with the agreements & transfer pricing laws.
- Periodical check of agreements and suggesting changes, if any.
- Advising and helping the International tax team with the amendments applicable for International taxation, WHT rates applicability, benefits under DTAA, if any.
- Managing compliance activities of filing of various GST returns (GSTR-1, GSTR-2A check and GSTR-3B)
- Following up with vendors where GST credit is not reflecting in GSTR-2A
- Accounting for monthly closure and ensuring that the position as per GSTR-3B is matching with the books
- Filing of refund application for ITC claimed
What experience you need
- Chartered accountant with 4-7 years of experience with Maximum 2 attempts in final.
- Prior working experience of 4+ years in Direct and Indirect Tax.
- Transfer pricing knowledge is a must.
- Prior working experience with systems and tools such as Oracle, Excel.
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
- Well planned, organized with keen attention to detail.
- Good Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and Ability to manage the general accounting function and deliver process enhancements.
- Knowledge of GST, Invoice Content, General Knowledge of TDS is Must.
- Should be able to communicate well with multiple departments in solving cross-departmental issue.
What could set you apart
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office) with prior experience working with accounting software (like Oracle) is a must.
- Excellent communication and written English skills with the ability to interact with inter departments and stakeholders.
We offer a hybrid work setting, comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, attractive paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.