Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Equifax is looking for a Billing Analyst to join our growing team, who is self directed with strong leadership skills, and a customer service focus to ensure accurate billing related activities are completed for projects. The Billing Analyst is responsible for calculating and processing all billing regarding activities for offline (batch) projects. The Billing Analyst will work directly with project managers, sales representatives, billing services and finance to create accurate and timely billing instructions for all offline batch fulfillment projects and support.
What you’ll do
- Work directly with CMS project managers, sales representatives, finance & accounting staff to create accurate and timely billing instructions for all offline billings.
- Implement strategic and non-strategic price agreements for consumer and commercial services according to accounting operations policies and procedures
- Complete billings in a timely and accurate manner to meet the respective monthly timelines. This includes but is not limited to subscription setup, submission of BAU billing advice and other related tasks.
- Ensure that all partnership calculations have been implemented with the utmost accuracy, in order to guarantee a 100% error free rate. Maintain databases where all pricing related information is retained and updated.
- Provide generic & customized billing reports to customers, project managers and sales representatives, by using Microsoft Office, Google Suite and other internal systems for valid, up to date information.
- Complete monthly accruals and reconciliations, for internal forecasting (GL). Calculate and process all credit adjustments due to new price agreements with retroactive effective dates and other requirements.
- Communicate and resolve concerns to sales and customers, regarding price quotation, discrepancies, and/or any other issues related to invoicing and pricing.
- Handle requests for new and existing billing and posting member numbers.
- Develop and maintain detailed reports to support the customer billing process.
- Conduct investigations.
- Billing process mapping, documentation and process improvement.
What experience you need
- Post-secondary education (Diploma or equivalent).
- 2-3 years of working experience in a billing environment.
- Proficient working with numbers, strong listening and problem solving skills to apply critical thinking to understand business needs and solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members, self-motivated, self-directed and able to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal abilities.
- Intermediate Google Suite and MS Office skills.
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence.
What could set you apart
- Previous financial services experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.