Synopsis of the role
Responsible for primary direct customer/client contact to acquire new business or develop existing business and/or accounts. Closing sales of products and/or services in order to meet individual quotas and the organization’s business objectives. Operates as the primary point of contact to the customer or partner for the purpose of the sale by delivering sales presentations, developing bids, responding to proposals and negotiating final terms and contracts. Roles in this function have a significant portion of their compensation tied directly to sales results.
What you’ll do
- Contact assigned clients within the book of business, and continually prospect for new clients.
- Manage the relationship to develop and execute sales strategies and grow revenue to the client base.
- Develop sales strategies/plan of action to improve client touch points and overall execution.
- Research and review market trends, on-going regulation, client-specific needs, and book performance to ensure an efficient organization and revenue growth.
- Facilitate and communicate client requests within internal departments: client specialist group, ecommerce implementations, accounting, collections, etc.
- Pipeline management and account information accuracy. Ensure sales pipeline and account information within client databases (SLX) is accurate.
- Utilize sales funnel to help drive sales and revenue through opportunity prioritization and focus.
What experience you need
- Work location of this role (You should be willing to work from our Mumbai Office.
- Qualification required for this role – MBA (Can consider a graduate with relevant work experience).
- Experience required for this role – 10 years.
- Excellent Account management skills to grow and renew accounts year on year.
What could set you apart
- Time Management.
- Relationship (trust) Building.
- Communication/People Skills.
- Organizational Skills/Multi-tasking Ability.
- Understanding Client's Business & Needs.
We offer hybrid mode of working, comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, attractive paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.