Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Equifax is seeking creative, high-energy and driven software engineers with hands-on development skills to work on a variety of meaningful projects. Our software engineering positions provide you the opportunity to join a team of talented engineers working with leading-edge technology. You are ideal for this position if you are a forward-thinking, committed, and enthusiastic software engineer who is passionate about technology.
What you’ll do
- Perform general application development activities, including unit testing, code deployment to development environment and technical documentation.
- Work on one or more projects, making contributions to unfamiliar code written by team members.
- Diagnose and resolve performance issues.
- Participate in the estimation process, use case specifications, reviews of test plans and test cases, requirements, and project planning.
- Document code/processes so that any other developer is able to dive in with minimal effort.
- Develop, and operate high scale applications from the backend to UI layer, focusing on operational excellence, security and scalability.
- Apply modern software development practices (serverless computing, microservices architecture, CI/CD, infrastructure-as-code, etc.)
- Work across teams to integrate our systems with existing internal systems, Data Fabric, CSA Toolset.
- Participate in technology roadmap and architecture discussions to turn business requirements and vision into reality.
- Participate in a tight-knit engineering team employing agile software development practices.
- Triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on network, or service operations and quality.
- Write, debug, and troubleshoot code in mainstream open source technologies
- Lead effort for Sprint deliverables, and solve problems with medium complexity
What experience you need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience with software build management tools like Maven or Gradle
- 2+ years experience with HTML, CSS and frontend/web development
- 2+ years experience with software testing, performance, and quality engineering techniques and strategies
- 2+ years experience with Cloud technology: GCP, AWS, or Azure
What could set you apart
- Self-starter that identifies/responds to priority shifts with minimal supervision
- Experience with backend technologies such as JAVA/J2EE, SpringBoot, SOA and Microservices
- Source code control management systems (e.g. SVN/Git, Github) and build tools like Maven & Gradle.
- Agile environments (e.g. Scrum, XP)
- Relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL)
- Atlassian tooling (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, and Github)
- Developing with modern JDK (v1.7+)
- Automated Testing: JUnit, Selenium, LoadRunner, SoapUI
We offer a hybrid work setting, comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, attractive paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.