Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Synopsis of the role
Looking for a cyber Security Internal auditor with 8-10 years of experience in consulting on ISO 27001:2013, Internal Cyber security audits and Vendor Risk assessments.
What you’ll do
- Handle Internal and External ISO 27001:2013 Audits
- Perform 3rd party security Risk assessments
- Manage and coordinate for all regulatory submissions.
What experience you need
- 8-10 years of experience in consulting on ISO 27001:2013, Internal and 3rd party Cyber security audits, risk assessment or ISMS Management is mandatory.
- Must have handled client/internal projects in Governance, Audit and compliance areas of cyber security .
- Understanding of information security Governance management & metrics.
- Familiarity is required with PCI-DSS, RBI Guidelines on CICRA and assessing the general security posture of an organization.
- Able to manage 3rd party Cyber Security audits independently.
- Know-how and understanding of risk assessment techniques, framework and concepts.
- Familiarity in cyber security domains in Banking and Financial Services sector.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor or Implementer is mandatory.
What could set you apart
- Earlier experiences in managing regulatory submissions.
- CISA Certification
- Strong prior experience of working in an RBI regulated entity
We offer hybrid mode of working, comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, attractive paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.