Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Equifax is seeking creative, high-energy and driven software engineers with hands-on development skills to work on a variety of meaningful projects. Our software engineering positions provide you the opportunity to join a team of talented engineers working with leading-edge technology. You are ideal for this position if you are a forward-thinking, committed, and enthusiastic software engineer who is passionate about technology.
What you’ll do
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of cloud native, distributed micro service based architectures
- Deliver solutions for complex business problems through software standard SDLC
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders including product, business and sales partners
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to both simplify complex problems and also dive deeper if needed
- Build and manage strong technical teams that deliver complex software solutions that scale
- Manage teams with cross functional skills that include software, quality, reliability engineers, project managers and scrum masters
- Provide deep troubleshooting skills with the ability to lead and solve production and customer issues under pressure
- Leverage strong experience in full stack software development and public cloud like GCP and AWS
- Mentor, coach and develop junior and senior software, quality and reliability engineers
- Lead with a data/metrics driven mindset with a maniacal focus towards optimizing and creating efficient solutions
- Ensure compliance with EFX secure software development guidelines and best practices and responsible for meeting and maintaining QE, DevSec, and FinOps KPIs
- Define, maintain and report SLA, SLO, SLIs meeting EFX engineering standards in partnership with the product, engineering and architecture teams
- Collaborate with architects, SRE leads and other technical leadership on strategic technical direction, guidelines, and best practices
- Drive up-to-date technical documentation including support, end user documentation and run books
- Lead Sprint planning, Sprint Retrospectives, and other team activity
- Responsible for implementation architecture decision making associated with Product features/stories, refactoring work, and EOSL decisions
- Create and deliver technical presentations to internal and external technical and non-technical stakeholders communicating with clarity and precision, and present complex information in a concise format that is audience appropriate
What experience you need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 7+ years experience with Cloud technology: GCP, AWS, or Azure
- 7+ years experience designing and developing cloud-native solutions
- 7+ years experience designing and developing microservices using Java, SpringBoot, GCP SDKs, GKE/Kubernetes
- 7+ years experience deploying and releasing software using Jenkins CI/CD pipelines, understand infrastructure-as-code concepts, Helm Charts, and Terraform constructs
What could set you apart
- Active Cloud Certification
- Self-starter that identifies/responds to priority shifts with minimal supervision.
- S trong communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to resolve conflicts
- Experience creating and maintaining product and software roadmaps
- Experience overseeing yearly as well as product/project budgets
- Working in a highly regulated environment
- Experience designing and developing big data processing solutions using Dataflow/Apache Beam, Bigtable, BigQuery, PubSub, GCS, Composer/Airflow, and others
- Experience with backend technologies such as JAVA/J2EE, SpringBoot, SOA and Microservices
- Source code control management systems (e.g. SVN/Git, Github) and build tools like Maven & Gradle.
- Agile environments (e.g. Scrum, XP)
- Relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL)
- Atlassian tooling (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, and Github)
- Developing with modern JDK (v1.7+)
- Automated Testing: JUnit, Selenium, LoadRunner, SoapUI
We offer a hybrid work setting, comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, attractive paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.