Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
The Commercial Pre-Sales Engineer will assist and support US Commercial Services sales teams in developing strong relationships with new customers, evaluating customer strategies and recommending profitable solutions. Primary activities include focusing on strategic and tactical presales support and new customer opportunities. This is a consultative, customer facing role that includes value positioning and complex customer integration and testing.
What you will do
- Support Account Executives in identifying, proposing and closing customer value-driving solutions
- Serve as a content expert for Commercial Risk and Marketing
- Support Account Executives in value-based product and solution presentations and demonstrations
- Connect the customer’s analytics and technical environments to potential Equifax solutions
- Assist with sales qualifications
- Facilitate presales solutions training (both internal and external)
- Complete project design and documentation for clients
- Assist with RFPs
- Provide pricing input and scope
- Identify and create specifications for product development opportunities by providing Voice of Customer to our product organization
What experience you'll need
- B.S. or B.A. in related field, or equivalent training and experience
- 5+ years’ experience in client service, sales support or consulting roles
- Proven consultative (engagement-based) and customer facing skills with superior verbal and written communication skills, particularly the ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
- Demonstrated ability to manage and execute against identified key sales support and service priorities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines, manage client expectations
What could set you apart
- Strong knowledge of Commercial Data Content
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.