This position is for Sydney based candidates only
Equifax is where you can power your possible! If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
This Team Leader role oversees a business support servicing team who assists our B2B customers with various products and services. They provide support for existing customers, helping them navigate our platforms and resolving any issues they encounter. The team handles both phone calls and inquiries, prioritising tasks with quick turnaround times. The Operations Team Leader - oversees the team's daily operations, which involve workforce planning, coaching, managing escalations, driving continuous improvement, and collaborating with the Client Services team to enhance customer engagement and utilise available platforms effectively.
What you’ll do
- Ensure efficient and effective team operations with robust performance measurement tools
- Implement initiatives for streamlined processes and enhanced performance in Financial Viability and Rating Services
- Contribute valuable insights to projects, particularly in Lean methodologies and Product Roadmap initiatives
- Support operational requirements for various projects
- Participate in User Acceptance testing for new products, services, or systems
- Contribute to the development of short and long-term business plans while providing guidance in process improvement, people capability, and organisational support
- Generate regular reports showcasing team performance on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis
- Foster a customer-centric culture within the team, maximising the utilisation of available resources
What experience you need
- Minimum of 5 years' customer service/management experience
- Proven ability to engage directly with customers, setting clear service management expectations
- Strong leadership skills to motivate, manage, and provide feedback, fostering a culture of excellence
- Experience in service level management and reporting
- Proficient in organising work allocation for optimal productivity
- Sound knowledge of business process reengineering
- Exceptional analytical skills to extensively analyse business processes and workflows
What could set you apart
- Project and or Incident Management experience (desirable)
- Process improvement experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to be continuously curious, willing to challenge the status quo
We believe that when we’re at our best, we can do our best. Equifax offers policies and programs that support our employees’ financial and personal wellbeing with additional leave days, hybrid working environment, employee assistance program and organisational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.
Who is Equifax
As a global data, analytics, and technology company, we play an essential role in the economy by helping consumers, companies and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence. Our unique blend of differentiated data, analytics, and technology lets us create the insights that power decisions to move people forward.
Equifax serves businesses from uncovering more profitable prospects, identifying who to trust and do business with, detecting fraud, verifying employment eligibility, to delivering powerful workforce management tools. For consumers we are behind the scenes to help provide a seamless and positive experience during life’s big moments — like applying for a job, purchasing a property, or buying a car.
With the global power of over 13,000 dedicated, smart, and passionate team members, we help people live their financial best.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.