Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Equifax is seeking a Technical Architect to join our Data Fabric team working on a Big Data processing project running on Google Cloud. As a Technical Architect at Equifax, you will design and plan technology solutions, alongside providing leadership and support to development teams. You will develop architecture deliverables necessary to illustrate system behavior, including usage models, cost of ownership models, and failure analysis models.
What you’ll do
- You will establish an enterprise architecture to support a large technology transformation across existing applications and environments
- You understand the overall vision and objectives and solve business problems using the right set of technical tools and processes
- You have the ability to work within pressurized environments whilst making critical decisions
- You understand various aspects of architecture practices: business, application, data, security, infrastructure, and governance
- You can successfully work with Product Architects to define the technical architecture of products
- You will be responsible for signing off on final design approaches
What experience you need
- 5+ years of experience building solutions and applications across multiple technology areas and application stacks
- 3+ years of experience as a Technical Architect with an emphasis on cloud-hosted solutions (GCP/AWS)
- 5+ years of experience in Java, Spring Boot Microservices.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience on software development life cycles
- 5+ years of experience with a variety of modern programming languages and web-based development frameworks
What could set you apart
- Experience with big data and distributed data systems
- Experience with GCP offerings such as GKE, Dataflow , Pub/Sub and other services.
- Experience in developing Microservices and API development
- Experience in performance and cloud cost optimization
- Ability to train and mentor development teams in cloud standard methodologies
- GCP Architect Certification in or experience with Enterprise Architecture methodologies like TOGAF
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, paid time off, and potential for organizational growth through our online learning platform, with guided career paths.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.