Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Equifax is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to design and develop dynamic and scalable solutions within our Data Fabric team. You will be working on a Big Data processing project running on Google Cloud using technologies like Java Spring Microservices, Cloud Dataflow (Apache Beam), Pub-Sub, and Kubernetes.
What you’ll do
- Develop strategic design and requirements on small systems or modules of large systems.
- Translating functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- As part of a community, you’ll participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
- Work with a tech lead, product owners, and other business partners to define work for the team
- Participates in the estimation process, use case specifications, reviews of test plans and test cases, requirements, and project planning.
- Recognize that all delivered software must be secure and ensure proper controls are incorporated in each step of the SDLC.
- Perform general application development activities, including unit testing, code deployment to the development environment, and technical documentation.
- Guide and mentor junior developers in developing code and workflow procedures, and conduct code reviews.
What experience you need
- 4+ years of Java (8 and above) software development experience including Spring Framework 5. xx, and Spring-Boot
- 3+ years o experience with Maven or Gradle build management, Git
- 3+ years of experience working with Relational and/or NoSQL databases
- 3+ years of microservice application development and deploying using containerization technologies like Docker (preferably using Spring Boot)
- 3+ years of Web service development, resource-oriented architecture, RESTful web services experience
- 3+ years of Unit and automation testing (JUnit, Cucumber)
- 3+ years of experience with one of the Public Cloud technologies: Google, AWS, Azure
What could set you apart
- Hands-on experience with a Big Data project using technologies like Apache Beam or Spark
- Experience mentoring other engineers and defining the technical culture of the team
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools like Terraform
- Experience with cloud container orchestration solutions like Kubernetes and associated frameworks like Helm charts
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, paid time off, and potential for organizational growth through our online learning platform, with guided career paths.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.