Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Synopsis of the role
Responsible to oversee the relationship with the important clients. They will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements. Need be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
What you’ll do
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of Key clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Support the analytics division with lead qualification, presentations, proposals, sales strategies, and competitive information to provide impactful sales support.
- Developing high quality and impactful demonstrations, proof of concepts, prototypes, and other pre-sales assets to represent EFX as experts.
- Create customizable analytics solutions to address requirements/constraints of different clients
- Own and maintain response/knowledge repositories.
- Responsible for reviewing and proofreading proposals, responses, and client presentations for quality, cohesiveness of win themes, accuracy of content.
What experience you need
- Good understanding of key banking processes within Banks & Financial institutes (for e.g. retail lending process, risk and collections, or marketing & acquisition related processes).
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of work experience in a bank and/or financial services institution and/or IT software / solutions organization.
- Proven experience as key account manager.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Graduate and Post Graduate from premier institute.
What could set you apart
- Should have ability to translate client’s business problems, requirements and challenges into analytics solutions
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends – research competition and updates on analytics field trends
- Good understanding of key banking processes within Banking and Non-Banking Financial services organizations
- Good understanding of financial and bureau products
- Excellent interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills
- Ability to drive consultative sales
- Ability to negotiate and bring deals to closure
We offer hybrid mode of working, comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, attractive paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.