Equifax is seeking creative, high-energy, diverse and driven software engineers with hands-on
development skills to work on a variety of meaningful projects. Our software engineering
positions provide you the opportunity to join a team of talented engineers working with
leading-edge technology. You are ideal for this position if you are a forward-thinking, committed,
and enthusiastic software engineer who is passionate about technology.
What You’ll Do
● Produce maintainable, scalable, and high-quality software solutions.
● Demonstrate subject matter expertise and ownership for your team’s services.
● Collaborate with the product team, architects, and others to document features and
● Participate in peer design and code reviews.
● Elevate the performance of colleagues through training, mentoring, and promoting best
● Experiment with technologies and propose solutions to colleagues including architects
and the IT leadership team.
● Incorporate monitoring, logging, and tracing with DataDog and Snowflake.
● BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
● Strong software engineering and software architecture background in languages such as
Go (preferred), Rust, C/C++/C#, or Java.
● Experience building RESTful APIs and/or gRPC within a distributed microservice
● Excellent communication skills and desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
● Experience with Amazon Web Services like Kinesis, IAM, ElastiCache for Redis,
Lambda, EKS, Neptune, DynamoDB, or Elasticsearch.
Extra Points for any of the Following
● Experience with relational, graph, and NoSQL databases.
● AWS Certification(s).
● Experience with OWASP and PCI Data Security.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.