Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Equifax is looking for a Project Coordinator for the Information Security team. The successful candidate must have the ability to drive needed results utilizing a high amount of collaboration, proactive ownership, problem solving, facilitating change with a strong customer centric focus. Required competencies include: Coordinating activities such as project meetings, agendas, communications and updates, reports, variances, organization skills, delivering results, managing ambiguity, balancing competing & changing priorities, ability to multi-task, attention to detail, adapting to change, holding one-self accountable for results, working with a sense of urgency, and meeting commitments. This position will sit at our St. Louis, MO location.
What you'll do
- Manage all aspects of a small project of low complexity or phases of a medium/larger project.
- Coordinate activities of project team, identifying appropriate resources needed, managing budgets and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project.
- Prepare and provide timely documentation for project team meetings keeping and project reporting.
What experience you need
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 1-3 years Project Coordinator or Administrative experience
What could set you apart
- Enthusiastic about working in a fast paced environment and your own career growth
- Creative; strong focus on execution
- An interest in Information Security
- Technologically savvy
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.