Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Daily supervising of consumer requests processed
- Extraction and preparation of documentation for support from Operations to the Legal area
- Response to claims and disputes
- Certificates management
- Supervising of calls quality / administrative procedures
- Monitoring of surveys and data exploitation
- Creation and analysis of scorecards, with the aim of arguing potential solutions
- Control of telephony reports
What experience you need
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in Operation Departments
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as team manager / preferably in quality / continuous improvement in Contact Center companies.
- Insurance / financial / legal support campaigns
- Computer skills, mainly in Office (minimum medium level of Excel) and Gsuite environment
- Good management of quality templates (KPI's)
- Very valuable a high level of English
- Valuable knowledge of ARCOL rights
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.