Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Equifax is seeking creative, high-energy, diverse and driven software engineers with hands-on development skills to work on a variety of meaningful projects. Our software engineering positions provide you the opportunity to join a team of talented engineers working with leading-edge technology. You are ideal for this position if you are a forward-thinking, committed, and enthusiastic software engineer who is passionate about technology.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze requirements to design, document, estimate, and build features for new and existing systems
- Write production-ready code and tests, and participate in code reviews to maintain and improve code quality, stability, maintainability, and supportability
- Maintaining security standards using tools such as Fortify
- Follow and contribute to the team's agile development practices
What experience you need
- BS or MS degree in a STEM major or equivalent job experience required
- 2+ years of a solid grasp of web and backend application development
- 2+ years of experience with MVC frameworks, multi-tier architectures, RESTful web services
- 1+ years of experience working in Cloud environments (GCP, AWS)
What could set you apart
- Driven and self-motivated with a proven track record of working effectively both in a team environment and with minimal supervision
- You have detailed knowledge of modern software development lifecycles including CI / CD
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills on highly complex problem
- Knowledge of domain-driven design concepts and microservices
- Familiar with secure development best practices
- REST API design and implementation
- Knowledge of Java build tools and dependency management
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.