Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Provide Level 1 and Level 2 end-user software and hardware support for Costa Rica Shared Service Center.
Document requests, incidents and user queries, and monitor solution processes.
What you’ll do
- Identifying, diagnosing, and resolving the level one issues in computer hardware and software in mainframe systems such as laptops and PCs
- Installing and upgrading hardware and software and providing complete assistance while configuring hardware, software, and peripherals of the end user systems
- Providing one on one assistance to the end user regarding the technical flaw, either by phone, mails or in person
- Resolving network-related issues like local area connection problems, network access, emails, internet, dial-ins, etc.
- Providing assistance in installation of other peripherals like printers, scanners, etc., cabling systems like local area network cables, network interface cards, wired switches, etc.
What experience you need
- High School Diploma / Technical High School Graduate
- Fluent in English skills both oral and written (B2 / C1)
- Technical Support Technician certification or similar
- +1 year of help desk or end user support experience
What could set you apart
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Solid analytical & problem-solving skills
- Exceptional customer service orientation
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.