Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
In this role, you will have the exciting opportunity of making an impact on the company process by:
Being responsible for planning, monitoring, and managing internal projects and programs. Activities may include process and project identification, planning, and execution. Ensures the necessary resources, and the use of formal processes, tools, and methodologies for the management of resources, budgets, risks, and changes in the project/program.
Manage projects to ensure they are completed on time according to specifications and budgeted costs, manage company programs to ensure they meet desired objectives, or identify opportunities to increase productivity and efficiency and enable further growth.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct root cause analyses and mapping for improving processes. Perform Data analysis.
- Gather process data, analyze and measure the effectiveness of existing business processes, and lead efforts to develop business process improvements that are sustainable, repeatable, and measurable. Research best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmarks and recommend applicable business process improvement opportunities
- Provide preventive & corrective actions and recommendations to improve process performance and or quality across operations.
- Utilize Lean, Six Sigma, Statistical Analysis, Work-Out, Engineering Tools, Robotics, etc for process improvement.
- Track metrics to discover areas for improvement and monitor upgrades and provide instructions for successful implementation of process changes.
- Analyze data to determine trends and present them in ways to help people and the organization make better decisions.
What experience you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineer
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Process Engineer in the Service Industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish (B2 level)
What could set you apart:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to identify, assess and solve problems.
- Analytical skills for troubleshooting designs not working as planned, asking the right questions, and finding answers that work
- Ingenuity for using the broad concepts of engineering and applying them to address specific services problems
- Interpersonal skills in developing positive working relationships with other employees working with the process
- Math skills for using the principles of advanced math topics including troubleshooting their work, calculus for analysis and design
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.