Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global data, analytics, and technology company. We believe knowledge drives progress. We blend unique data, analytics and technology with a passion for serving customers globally, to create insights to power the decisions that move people forward. We serve as a consumer advocate, steward of financial literacy, and champion of economic advancement.
As an innovative global company that enables access to credit, we’re part of breakthrough collaborations and innovations that address complex social challenges such as social welfare, community relations and financial education for underprivileged youth. We establish relationships that create economically healthy communities. We help individuals gain financial independence by increasing access to capital for small businesses. And we provide young adults entering college or university with financial education tools.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business. We are Powering the World with Knowledge and looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
The Equifax Finance Rotational Development Program
Equifax powers the financial future of individuals and organizations around the world. Individuals working within Finance are responsible for all financial functions including Financial Planning & Analysis, Corporate Finance, Finance Business Intelligence, Investor Relations, Accounting, Tax and Treasury for all of Equifax's operations in the U.S. and 18 other countries.
The success of Equifax is enabled by the ability to deliver on our commitments to our customers. This three year program provides recent college graduates the ability to accelerate their career path providing experience in and exposure to all key functions within Finance.
Key Program Elements
- 3-Year program with 12 month rotations in various areas of Finance such as Business Support (Workforce Solutions, USIS, International), Functional support (Technology, Operations), and Corporate Finance (External Reporting, Finance Business Intelligence, Accounting)
- Ability to gain experience by cross-training in the various areas within the Finance organization and other key related functions
- Geographic rotations through Equifax’s business units to accelerate professional development
- Formalized training and development throughout the rotation program
- Exposure to Senior Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, or Mathematics; Completion of coursework by May 2022
- Strong analytical, modeling, data visualization and statistical skills
- Detail-oriented and timeline driven with an emphasis on accuracy and results
- Proven creativity, problem solving and decision-making ability
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Google Suite, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills preferred
- Hyperion, Oracle, database, and Business Intelligence systems skills a plus
- Ability to understand the big picture as well as pay attention to detail
- Mandatory: Geographic flexibility based on assignment availability (Atlanta, GA and St. Louis, MO)
Success Attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
Think and act differently
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.