As a senior strategic pricing leader, you will be responsible for developing global pricing strategy, innovative analytics/modeling and providing consultative pricing support for EWS. You will also work closely with senior executives across Sales, Finance, Accounting, Product Management and IT to deliver profitable growth through pricing. The role reports directly to the Vice President, Strategic Pricing.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Lead strategic pricing engagements for Executive leadership, focused on optimizing price position across market segments and key product lines.
- Develop high impact strategic analysis and modeling to support price differentiation and value-based selling.
- Collaborate with vertical pricing leads to optimize price points across indirect and direct markets.
- Leverage creative pricing frameworks and solutions to drive major account negotiations.
- Provide guidance and lead execution of pricing best practices across the organization.
- Enable revenue growth through effective price management and new product development
What Experience You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience across Pricing, Marketing, Strategy, and/or FP&A
- 5+ years' experience using Microsoft Excel/GoogleSheets, with expert-level capabilities
- 5+ years of experience using value based pricing concepts
What Could Set You Apart:
- Experience using SQL
- A solid understanding of data visualizations (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.