Responsible for monitoring agent performance against quality standards to insure accurate service delivery and customer satisfaction.
Work with agents and their managers on improving skills and keeping up with system and procedural changes so customers receive outstanding service.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor calls, letters, emails, social media, and system handoffs for staff and vendor audits for quality
- Identify coaching and recognition opportunities
- Coach staff members to improve individual and team performance and Lead service, system, and/or procedural-based training sessions for new or existing staff members.
- Participate in calibration sessions with other QA / Train staff to insure consistency in staff evaluation and coaching.
- Regularly review training and knowledge base materials for accuracy
- Create reporting, monitor trends, and drive process improvement opportunities
- Responsible for monitoring agent performance against quality standards to insure accurate service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- 2+ years of previous quality assurance experience
- Detailed oriented and Ability to see trends and create reports
- Ability to navigate and learn new software tools
- Google Office experience
- Salesforce experience (preferred)
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.