The Director of FP&A for Verification Services is responsible for providing financial leadership to key internal stakeholders and managing ~$800 million in annual revenue. This revenue stream supports a dynamic business environment characterized by rapid growth and an evolving marketplace.
Candidates should be familiar with core finance and accounting principles, be able to communicate effectively to both financial and non-financial audiences, and manage multiple deliverables simultaneously. Given the dynamic nature of the business, candidates must be strong self-starters that can proactively identify and resolve emerging issues. The role also requires candidates to be skilled at relationship building and working cross-functionally to achieve business objectives. Finally, individuals must be able to learn and apply basic business principles in areas outside of Finance, such as Sales, Data & Analytics, Technology, and Operations in order to perform the job successfully.
What you'll do
- Partner with respective parties in the organization to develop and create a sustainable, robust statistical model related to growth of Mortgage for forecasting and budget purposes
- Formal communication of results to business partners and Senior Executives with thought leadership around reaching short- and long-term strategic financial objectives
- Prepare presentations in coordination with appropriate key contacts within Equifax Workforce Solutions summarizing insightful metrics
- In-depth understanding of micro and macro-economic trends to derive a greater understanding of the drivers of business performance
- Analytical reporting to support business decisions and strategies
- Support M&A activities
- Adhoc reporting as needed
What experience you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering.
- 6-10 years of relevant work experience including FP&A and Statistical Modeling
- Thorough understanding of Accounting and consolidations
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented, with high degree of accuracy
- Ability to manage deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work either independently or in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build working relationships across the organization
- Proficient with MS office Suite, with expertise in Excel and Power Point
What could set you apart
- MBA or MS in a related field is preferred
- Experience with G Suite
- Experience with Oracle and Hyperion (HFM and Planning) strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Tableau, or similar BI programs
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.