The AR Process Lead & Super User will support all processes tied to AR and Cash Apps including M&A activities, special projects, month end processing, issue resolution, root cause analysis, and serving as primary back up of the AR Manager.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What You’ll Do
- You will be responsible for daily processing of payments made by credit card, lockbox, ACH and Wires; Bank Lockbox and other payment source reconciliations performed daily.
- You will compile, consolidate, reconcile and adjust general ledger accounts and/or bank statement.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts as assigned for month end close. Assist with internal and external audit reviews, requests for information, and annual audits.
- Maintain integrity of AR system, which includes submitting and monitoring reports, ensuring system performance.
- Trouble shoot system issues by working with users and IT, to identify cause and resolution. This may involve working with the banks, Billtrust, credit card processors, etc.
- Assist with research for both internal and external customers.
- Work on special projects, as they affect AR, such as billing changes, company acquisitions, process improvements, etc
- 3 - 5 years of Accounting experience, preferably in Accounts Receivable
- BA in accounting preferred
- Oracle experience
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members at various levels, including business leaders.
Extra Points for any of the Following
- Working with Googlesheets
- Working in a matrix organization
Success Attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
- Think and act differently
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.