As the General Ledger Accounting Manager you will be the go-to for a small team of accountants doing reviews and month-end close cycles, as well as managing your own reports, close cycles and projects. You will work directly with the Business Unit and Expense Accounting function as an individual and as a part of a collective partnership for driving multiple projects and streamlining automated efficiencies in order to meet the company's strategic objectives and reporting deadlines. If you like the sounds of being the person who will help guide the way to being a super efficient accounting team - this job is for you.
What you’ll do
- Manage all general ledger cycle transactions for the EFX Workforce Solutions Business Unit
- Collaborate with the finance team to assist in forecasting and analysis of month-end cycles
- Prepare and review account reconciliation and general journal entries
- Provide strategic thinking and recommendations for continued accounting and finance process improvements
- Review third party agreements and deliverables to ensure proper accounting principals are corporate policies are met
- Support and compile research and support needed for internal and external auditors
What experience you need
- 4-8 years of combined public Accounting and Private Industry accounting experience, related general ledger accounting experience including monthly close, journal entry review/approval, reconciliations, reports, accruals
- 2+ years experience with Shared Service Center or similar
- 2+ years Experience reviewing work and managing direct reports
- 1+ years experience reviewing vendor and third party agreements
- 1+ years supporting audit and/or technical accounting research
What could set you apart
- You want to help foster and grow less seasoned accountants in their own professional path
- Desire to be apart of a larger team function
- Meet tight schedules and accounting cycle deadlines
- Enjoy delegating tasks and reviewing work of team members in order to meet the company's strategic objectives and reporting deadlines
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.