Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
We are seeking a strong software Product Owner to work with our Commerce Platform team in order to deliver the best software solutions for our BU Customer's innovative and industry-leading products.
This candidate should be a strong team player that values continuous improvement, accountability, transparency, a willingness to pivot, failing fast, and being polite but firm.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure the sprint commitments are aligned with the Product Roadmap and business strategic plans
- Lead backlog grooming, assist the team with impediments and define sprint commitments to ensure that the right capabilities are developed
- Work with BU teams to ensure that business goals are understood and reflected in the features and user stories to be developed
- Evangelizing the product with the business and coordinating between senior business leaders and the product development team
- Understand business needs and priorities at a tactical and strategic level, providing communication and coordination between the relevant partners and the product development team or teams.
- Own the product and its capabilities and ensure that the business priorities are reflected in the committed work of the development team.
- Focus on ensuring that the product value proposition and desired business capabilities are reflected in the product developed to ensure the success of the business endeavor.
What experience you need:
- 2+ years of Product Owner experience
- 2+ years experience delivering products using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- 2+ years of deep understanding of System Development and Project Management lifecycle
- 2+ years of Product & Technology Roadmap development through the influence of key business and technology partners to identify business priorities
- English proficiency B2/C1 (Belt)
What could set you apart:
- Experience in a Cloud-based environment
- Experience in a FinTech environment
- You have the ability to build strong relationships with partners across the business; ensure that you understand their role, the needs of their area, and their requirements throughout the project
- You are a self-starter who is organized, detail-oriented, takes initiative with minimal direction, and understands concepts quickly
- You understand the value of product ownership and can effectively communicate the value proposition
- You have experience working with multiple partners in a global setting with varying levels of needs
- You bring a consultative, creative, and process-driven approach to your work
- You have an aptitude for handling multiple concurrent demands and prioritizing responsibilities in a dynamic, high-energy environment
- Your problem-solving skills enable you to effectively and creatively find solutions for hard problems while maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.