As an Intermediate collections analyst, you will manage collection efforts for assigned portfolios of accounts, and conduct detailed research, queries, reconciliation, and analysis required to resolve all nonpayment of account disputes. Process payment from customers and produce account status reports for management review.
What you’ll do
● Accountable for reducing delinquency of assigned accounts
● Follow-up on customer past-due balances appropriately
● Ensure all analysis, reconciliations, and reporting are prepared accurately by deadlines
● Contact the customers as required by phone and email
● Prepare and analyze aging reports
● Work on month-end closing activities
What experience you need
● Minimum 3 years experience in B2B Collections
● Minimum 3 years using Excel
● Good written and oral communication in English and Spanish fluency B2/C1
What could set you apart
● University student or graduate in a related career
● Completes the job with limited supervision
● Works well under pressure and is a good team player
● Ability to meet deadlines – daily, monthly, etc.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.