The Contract Operations Analyst is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of contract execution and data entry management of employer services with Equifax Workforce Solutions. This key role is responsible for the execution of contracts, transcribing contractual data points and managing historical contract requests on behalf of Employer Sales. The position requires high output, strong analytical ability, good relationship building skills, and experience working with multiple levels of management with internal and external customers.
This individual reports to the Senior Lead of Contract Operations Employer Sales within Equifax Workforce Solutions and will work closely with the Director of Contract Operations and Billing Support Services.
What you'll do:
- Administration of contract submissions including, but not limited to New Sales, Amendments, Renewals and Cancellations
- Review contracts to identify and enter contract data attributes within customer relationship management database (e.g. Salesforce)
- Construct and maintain internal documentation of process and procedures
- Partners with Employer Sales as a resource regarding contract submission best practices
- Manages internal and external customer requests, including but not limited to contract changes and contract pull request
- Identify training needs based on trending concerns
- Attend sales and service team meetings as requested
- Lead contract submission and data attributes training for multi-functional teams
- Contribute to and lead special projects to support sales and corporate initiatives
- Prioritize and coordinate simultaneous requests of varying sizes and scope
- Build strong peer relationships with other key teams
- Perform cross-training activities of team members
- Maintain production levels and SLAs ensuring a high level of support
What experience you need:
- 2+ years of contract analysis and management experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred, in business, communications or related field
What could set you apart:
- Business analysis and/or account management exposure experience preferred
- Vast knowledge of internal organization, processes and resources
- Manage fast-paced and challenging job demands
- Strong customer service experience
- Previous contract analysis experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and business literacy skills
- Detail oriented with an emphasis on data integrity and accuracy
- Ability to build strong relationships in a collaborative effort
- Manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Work independently and requires minimal direction
- Takes initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations
- Understanding and practical use of various programs such as but not limited to Salesforce, SharePoint, AODocs, DocuSign, Adobe Sign, Adobe Acrobat, G-Suite and Microsoft Suite
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.