Senior Credentialing Analyst
The Senior Credentialing Analyst will work independently and as part of a large team that is responsible for protecting Equifax by identifying and preventing fraudulent access to Equifax data. The analyst will work in a production environment with targeted metrics and as a critical line of defense for Equifax and integral to business goals.
What you will do
- Assist with projects as assigned by manager
- Oversee junior analysts and contractors working on Credentialing Teams
- Identify trends through analysis of metrics
- Identify vulnerabilities and propose mitigation strategies through interaction with appropriate stakeholders
- Handle intermediate escalations and remediation cases
- Engage Sales Representatives and Client Managers during escalations and remediation's to creatively and appropriately resolve issues
- Communicate regularly with management on productivity reviews
- Mine data to complete evidence packages and assign daily activities to junior analysts and contractors
- Analyze new and current customer data suppliers/consumers in order to ensure fraudulent data is not submitted to Equifax, and the use of Equifax data meets established permissible purposes
- Conduct web site reviews, where appropriate, when auditing cases and escalation matters
- Review and approve accounts based on established guidelines including review of required documentation and artifacts
What experience you need
- Ability to identify issues requiring remediation
- Maintaining adherence to standards and procedures
- Reasoned and creative ability to identify solutions, engage appropriate stakeholders and resolve outstanding matters efficiently
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal colleagues and external clientele
- Ability to understand and implement current regulatory, compliance, legal and security requirements
- Understanding of revenue-sensitive matters and ability to prioritize resolution concerns
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation
- Ability to analyze issues, identify solutions and communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Proficient PC skills, including Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office products
What could set you apart
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business or Marketing majors preferred)
- Military, law enforcement, compliance or operations background
- Account management experience in sales-driven industry
- Experience in financial or credit reporting agency
- 1 – 2 years previous leadership experience
- Foreign language fluency (Spanish preferred)
- Experience with Visio and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in a production or quota-driven environment (non-call center)
- Project management experience
- Familiarity with automation and IT project development
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.