Provide quality professional customer service that consistently meets or exceeds company standards of excellence and customer expectations for Sales and Business Customers.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and improving customer relationships while interacting with customers on a daily basis
- Answer customer calls and emails providing prompt issue resolution
- Manage outbound calls to gain information and/or follow up to resolve customer issues
- Contribute to positive metrics: First contact resolution, quality, customer satisfaction, schedule adherence, productivity, etc.
- Manage client dialog while documenting details of client interaction in Salesforce
What experience you need:
Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred
What could set you apart:
Experience with managing high-volume inbound and outbound calls
3 years of experience in a B2B customer support environment
Skilled at effectively assessing customer audience and adjusting style and tone to match the customer
Proficiency in Salesforce Service
Quick learner that is tech-savvy and open to learning and working with new business tools while embracing change
Positive energetic customer centric attitude
You have obtained a 2-year Associates Degree or equivalent experience
You have 3-5 Years’ experience in a client facing support position
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.