and is Hands On - M-F - No Aspect of this Role is Work From Home)
Responsible for traditional Unemployment Insurance Consultant (UIC) duties/responsibilities as described in the UIC job description (attached) as well as the coordination of workload for assigned staff, providing guidance to team members and ensuring sufficient coverage for workload.
What you’ll do
- Assists team where needed due to vacations, absences and fluctuations in work load. Assists with cross-training of employees.
- Assists with coordinating the work load, ensuring adequate distribution of the work among available staff. Works with the supervisor to use all resources to accomplish the daily work load, by assuring each desk is fully covered.
- Acts as a source for answers/guidance for employee questions and investigates through research any concerns that arise.
- Assists with checking completed and ongoing work of newly trained employees, ensuring a high level of performance.
- Assists with client and/or account manager concerns, questions and follow-up.
What experience you need
- Successful experience and performance as an Unemployment Insurance Consultant.
- Proven knowledge of unemployment compensation and company procedures.
- Proven experience prioritizing, organizing, and working with deadlines.
What could set you apart
- Good client-serving and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess diplomatic people skills and maintain a professional mannerism while performing in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work under strict deadlines.
- Ability to function independently from supervision to meet workload demand/deadlines on a daily basis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.