Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do
Understand client’s business requirements in terms of analytical needs and be a part of a High-class delivery team to deliver unparalleled analytical solutions using best in class analytical techniques.
- Ability to understand BFSI business problems and consult client on the appropriate solutions
- Provide thought leadership to projects and help develop unique solutions and deliver analytical outputs.
- Contribute to Building the BFSI Analytics practice through on- going identification of new opportunities.
- Provide hands-on support to the project team in developing ML models.
- Work with the Equifax bureau in India to build bureau-based Analytics capabilities and use the new age technology to implement those solutions
- Develop best practices and streamline the process in order to improve the efficiency of the team.
- Manage a team of junior data scientists and develop the capabilities within the team in AI and ML areas.
What experience you need
- Understanding of key business and risk KPI’s for retail banking products
- 3+ years’ experience in handling BFSI analytics/implementing models/Big data/Cloud solution architect
- Credit risk modeling development experience is a must.
- R/Python coding experience is a must have technical skill
- Regulatory modeling development experience is good to have ( ECL, Stress testing & IFRS9)
- Highly analytical with experience of working in teams.
- Self-starter with high energy levels and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- In-depth business & risk understanding.
- Adaptability to work in project based engagements across different kinds of banking clients.
- Team management experience would be preferred
What could set you apart
- Energetic & international work environment
- Young, enthusiastic and highly collaborative teammates. Learn from and work with some of brightest minds in the banking lending, credit risk and marketing analytics space - both in India & International
- Fabulous opportunity to work with some of our largest blue-chip customers
- Chance to use cutting-edge statistical/modelling tools across literally hundreds of data assets
- Offices located in the center of Bangalore & Mumbai
- Opportunity to make an impact in the fastest growing Data & Tech bureau
- Equifax D&A University: skill lab, group & individual learning
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, attractive paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.