Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
As a Senior Collections Analyst , you will manage collection efforts for assigned portfolios of accounts, and conduct detailed research, queries, reconciliation, and analysis required to resolve all nonpayment or account disputes. Process payment from customers and produce account status reports for management review.
What you’ll do
- Manage collection efforts for assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Conduct detailed research, queries, reconciliation, and analysis required to resolve all nonpayment or account disputes such as process and review of refunds and account adjustments.
- Produce account status reports for management review such as preparing reports for management groups.
- Develop solutions and implement action plans to resolve delinquencies in a timely and effective manner including the review of refunds and account adjustments.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts, customer calls, and small balance write-offs
What experience you need
- Minimum of 3- 5 years of experience as a Senior Collector
- Vocational training, internships, or equivalent experience.
- 90% knowledge of Excel skills
- English and Spanish fluency B2/C1
What could set you apart
- Works well under pressure and is a good team player
- Completes the job with limited supervision
- Works with basic or no supervision, open to receiving feedback, [positive and negative], etc.)
- Assists others in resolving matters
- Has an advanced level of knowledge
- Cares and watches over the group's objectives and results
- Represents a right hand for its direct leader Confidentiality and professionalism
- Be a mentor to other collectors
- Performs tasks according to established procedures with process improvement capability
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.