Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a leading global data, analytic and technology company, supporting customers across 24 countries. We have been serving the Australian and New Zealand markets for over 60 years. Through continuously adapting to our environment, not only have we remained a market leader, we drive and challenge ourselves to do better to help our customers live their financial best. Our people are what makes us great at what we do - we see every member of our team as an integral piece of a jigsaw.
We celebrate differences and recognize that each person brings with them unique talents and perspectives. We provide our people the support and flexibility to manage their work-life balance. At Equifax we genuinely care about our people and our ability to come together as #OneEquifax.
The perks of being an Equifax employee within the Operations team?
There are lots of perks of being an Equifax employee – we offer additional leave days as we recognize the importance of taking time out, whether that’s to catch up on some rest, celebrate a birthday, or give back to our community by volunteering. We are committed to the wellbeing of our people and provide them with discounted health cover through BUPA, access to comprehensive hearing services and discounts, and offer 24/7 support through our employee assistance program.
Our leaders are devoted to fostering a culture of ownership, they lead, coach, mentor, listen, empower and support us to find solutions and make important decisions. We are encouraged and challenged to think of new ideas to help do things better, simpler and more effectively for our customers and our business.
We actively support, respect and trust in everything that we do together as a one team. We believe that having fun promotes a culture of creativity, collaboration and transparent communication. Working within our team will allow you to see firsthand the positive impact you can make for our customers.
What you’ll do:
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of the API Connect team and manage NZ legacy and transformed implementations. As a Client Implementation Analyst (CIA) you will provide end to end support and guidance for on-boarding of small to medium clients to specific products and services offered by Equifax. As part of this role you will gain broad technical understanding of Equifax’s IT systems environment as well as intermediate understanding of its many products. You will also be contributing to customer engagement, i.e. responsible for management of customer expectations, scope change etc. in relation to requirements.
CIA will be providing 2nd level support and consultation to customers in relation to problems with Equifax API systems and general connectivity issues. You will be providing end to end support, including certain technical tasks, in relation to the on-boarding and pre-implementation support of clients signing up to new products and services that use API based services.
What are we looking for?
● Ability to work with non-technical teams and understand high level business processes
● Strong Customer Service focus and skills and ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
● 2nd Level technical support across multiple hardware and software platforms.
● Tenacity to resolve issues in cases where the issue is new or unknown and where no documentation exists.
● Strong communications skills, able to operate at all levels of the organization including external customers and partners.
● Knowledge of Cloud services and basic knowledge of XML, JSON, REST Services
● Some experience with one or more established API platforms specially Apigee would be an added advantage
● Proven business analysis skills, excellent workflow, documentation, and process mapping skills
● Proven ability to understand the relationship between systems applications and business processes in an analytical marketing environment
● High skills competence in Word, Excel, and Visio and ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
Extra points for any of the following:
● Financials Services experience highly desirable
Success attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
At Equifax, there is no such thing as the 'perfect candidate'
Seeing responsibilities and competencies laid out on paper can be confronting. At this stage of the application process, sometimes imposter syndrome can creep in and mess with our confidence. Please know, we list these items to give you an opportunity to show us your potential and how you can grow and transform with us.
Your ability to demonstrate that you possess/have the real potential to develop the required capabilities, knowledge, experience and qualifications to perform in our roles is what we would like to hear from you. Where possible, you should support your claims with specific examples of what you have done and how you did it.
However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day!
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.