BI Analyst is responsible for helping define metrics, refine and prioritize reporting, and build the predictive capabilities of our Business Insights and Analysis group. This position requires a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to manage large data sets. This person will work with the team leader and internal business units, with the goal of providing data and insights that drive better business decisions.
What you’ll do
- Work with cross functional team members to define and track the most impactful business metrics; lead key efforts in terms of data interpretation and trending
- Perform complex data analyses and deliver insights from large, complex data sets to drive business decisions and growth;
- Identify reporting and analytical needs to facilitate the use of data and analysis to make informed decisions;
- Proactively research and define how the organization can better use data to drive business via best practices research;
- Demonstrate creative thinking and bring new ideas to the broader organization; engage with executive leadership to advise of guidance/direction based on independent data analyses
What experience you need
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Finance, Accounting, Engineering or Mathematics/Statistics preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years Tableau experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Access skills required
What could set you apart
- Experience with the following software applications preferred: SQL and Oracle Business Intelligence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work either independently or in a team environment, depending on the task; and
- Knowledge about the financial services industry a plus.
- High level of organizational and analytical skills;
- Experience with analyzing big data sets and characterizing information;
- Experience working in an environment with tight production deadlines;
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.