Equifax is looking for a Client Specialist for its headquarters in Madrid
What You’ll Do
- Ability to create and manage relationships across all levels internally and within our client’s organizations.
- Build strong relationships with clients, understanding their business and how we support them.
- Anticipate stakeholder requirements, upcoming needs and proactively manage concerns.
- Maintain regular communication with stakeholders to ensure needs are being met.
- Coordination of projects across business units to deliver client & business outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective and timely resolution of customer requests/issues.
- Work collaboratively with all areas of the business to deliver BAU process improvements, drive efficiencies, costs savings and service improvements
What experience you need
- Software development life cycle.
- Understanding of Systems development, incorporating application, operational, data, security and compliance considerations.
- Understanding of technical platforms, operational infrastructures and services.
- Understanding of business environment, systems and processes.
- Problem solver, Logical, Analytical, Creative, Strong Analysis, Attention to detail
- Negotiator, Good Communicator (written and verbal),
- Presentation delivery, Business writing
- Ability to present complex technical solutions to all levels colleagues, executive, management, clients, 3 rd parties.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.