Be a part of our Employer Tax Services team running audits and working with the IRS around tax controversy information. You will lead audits from the legal side of the table and run R&D studies.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for interaction and relationship from start to finish with large, more complex clients for the analysis and calculation of tax credits.
- Review and analyze the technical activities of companies from various industries such as engineering, software development, and manufacturing.
- Conduct technical interviews with company executives and key personnel. Research applicable state and federal tax laws. Effectively quantify research and development (R&D) tax benefits.
- Perform and write legal analysis for tax incentive claims. Respond to information document requests (IDR) from the IRS.
- Assist preparing clients in audit defense in both state and federal audits examinations. Serve as main point of contact between clients and taxing authority while providing excellent customer service. Review tax benefit analysis, training, and/or supervise associate team members.
What experience you need
- J.D. REQUIRED
5+ years of experience analyzing, qualifying and quantifying tax benefits for federal and/or state credits.
What could set you apart
- 1+ years of experience in tax controversy
- Excellent communications skills - both verbal and written
- Ability to pay attention to minute details
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to manage and be responsible for varying client loads and deadlines
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.