HIREtech, an Equifax Company, is a technology-focused human capital management solution and tax incentive service that provides services to help companies save time, save money, and reduce risk. Our technology platform helps enable businesses to access data and intelligence to help make important financial and hiring decisions.
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The perks of being an Equifax employee?
We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct onsite or teleconference technical interviews with company executives and key personnel.
- Perform and write legal analysis for tax incentive claims.
- Review and analyze the technical activities of companies from various industries such as engineering, software development, and manufacturing.
- Effectively quantify research and development tax benefits.
- Research applicable state and federal tax laws and assist with other tax incentives as needed.
What experience you need
- J.D. REQUIRED
What could set you apart
- Experience analyzing, qualifying and quantifying tax benefits for federal and/or state credits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in either engineering, computer science, physical science, or any other type of hard science PREFERRED
- Excellent communications skills - both verbal and written
- Ability to pay attention to minute details
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to manage and be responsible for varying client loads and deadlines
- Available for traveling, approximately 15%
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.