Production Support Engineer
Are you a Production Support Engineer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills? If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you! We are seeking production support engineers to work with our Commerce Platform team in order to support our BU Customer's innovative and industry-leading products.
This candidate should be a strong team player that values continuous improvement, accountability, transparency, a willingness to pivot, failing fast, and being polite but firm.
What you’ll do:
- Act quickly to analyze the available data and find the root cause of the problem when technical issues arise with the platform
- Interact with product users/partners to understand issues and assist them in remediating
- Prepare documentation surrounding new issues on the platform to be used for future reference. This can include documenting observations, diagnosis/root cause, and action plans.
What experience you need:
- Degree in computer science, IT, or related field
- 2 - 3 years of experience with production support
- 1 - 2 years of experience with software development
What could set you apart:
- Experience with cloud-based environments (GCP preferred) and microservice architectures
- Experience with DevOps
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Service Now and Atlassian Suite
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.