Understanding business needs and priorities at a tactical and a strategic level, providing communication and coordination between the relevant stakeholders and the product development team or teams. Owns the product and its capabilities and ensures that the business priorities are reflected in the committed work of the development team. Focuses on ensuring that the product value proposition and desired business capabilities are reflected in the product developed to ensure the success of the business endeavor.
- Develops the Product Roadmap of Feature and capabilities to ensure alignment of product development efforts with business strategic plans
- Participates in backlog grooming and sprint commitments (as needed) to ensure that the right capabilities are developed
- Works with business analysts to ensure that business objectives are understood and reflected in the features and user stories to be developed
- Advising senior management
- Evangelizing the product with the business and coordinating between senior business leaders and the product development team
Works with management for estimation and tracking of financials, works with management on budget development for long-term product strategy
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.