Equifax is seeking creative, high-energy, diverse and driven software engineers with hands-on development skills to work on a variety of meaningful projects. Our software engineering positions provide you the opportunity to join a team of talented engineers working with leading-edge technology. You are ideal for this position if you are a forward-thinking, committed, and enthusiastic software engineer who is passionate about technology.
What You’ll Do
- You will develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- You are part of a community and participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
- You have a real passion for innovation! Any experience with Cloud Platforms like GCP and Deploying and automating infrastructure/applications.
- Depending on level, you may work with product owners, UX and other business partners to define work for the team
What experience you need
- BS or MS degree in a STEM major or equivalent job experience required
- 1+ years experience in cloud platforms like GCP(preferred) or AWS
- 4+ years' experience in Java, Spring, Spring boot, Microservices, CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
- 2+ years' experience in Angular or React.
What could set you apart
- You are interested and able to learn other coding languages as needed
- You can write very high quality code that is robust and easy to maintain
- You have experience in debugging, diagnosing, and trouble-shooting complex, production software
- You adore working in a fast paced and agile development environment
- You possess excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities, and proven design skills
- You have detailed knowledge of modern software development lifecycles including CI / CD
- You have the ability to operate across a broad and complex business unit with multiple stakeholders
- You are a self-starter, highly motivated, and have a real passion for actively learning and researching new methods of work and new technology
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members at various levels, including business leaders
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.