Research customer requests for disputed items, duplicate, collection and outdated information, in addition to any other specific items requested by the customer in support of our team.
What you'll do
● Handle consumer requests received via phone
● Perform verifications of any information maintained on the file
● Complete consumer dispute/inquiry cases from beginning to end using customer relationship management tools
● Recommend changes or additions to existing consumer service policies, practices, or procedures
● Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed
What you'll need
● High school diploma or GED
● 6 months' minimum experience in a job capturing details while engaging with customers or callers
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.