The Product Manager, Credit Cards will leverage customer insights and benchmark practices to develop a holistic view and anticipate customer needs and key business challenges. Collaborate with the customer to modify business efforts to best deliver value, outlining strategic alternatives based on an in-depth knowledge of the customer’s business environment.
Interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices to improve products, processes or services. Gain a deep and comprehensive perspective on industry challenges by networking with experienced industry peers and colleagues.
What you’ll do
• Own overall Market Understanding for product and product lines managed
• Perform market sizing and segmentation to drive high potential opportunities
• Lead market validation through review and testing of concepts with existing and prospective customers (voice of customer, customer advisory boards, etc.)
• Create the business case for new product concepts and pitch concept. Define the product roadmap used in product strategy and planning sessions across the Product Delivery Value Stream
• Define and establish objectives and track and manage multiple products through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Drive product engagement and satisfaction and manage the product’s performance including attainment of revenue and margin objectives
• Collect, analyze and interpret data to reach conclusions and/or present insights and findings to drive product development and lifecycle management decisions including enhancements and sunsetting
What you need
1 year of product management experience
What could set you apart
Proven track record of identifying and executing on growth opportunities
Experience within a credit card product line or providing services to credit card lines of business
Knowledgeable across customer lifecycle (acquisition, account opening, account management)
Experience using Google products such as Google Sheets, Good Docs, Gmail, etc.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.