The Office Manager will support the office in various duties from admin assistant to supplying the office with necessary supplies.
What you’ll do
- Handle day to day duties that include sorting the mail and FedEx, processing badges for new hires, updating vehicle tags and ordering office supplies when needed.
- Support and work with accounts payable to get bills paid.
- Support of executives in the office will be minimal to no assistance.
What experience you need
- 2 - 3 years of office management experience.
- High school diploma
- Experience with Microsoft and Google Suite.
What could set you apart
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Having professionalism and a certain persona about them.
- Expected to work in the office 5 days a week.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Travailler chez Equifax
Nous croyons en une mentalité de croissance. Chez Equifax, cela comprend offrir à nos employés des occasions de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et d’acquérir de nouvelles compétences en cours de route pour inspirer et bâtir des carrières épanouissantes.